Saturday, February 22, 2014

I'm in love with a stamp set..

I love, love, love this stamp set, okay, sets, and matching dies from WPlus9.  I have never used their stamps before, and am now sold.  I have a mile long wish list :)


So the stamp set is called Fresh Cut Florals, and then there is another set called More Fresh Cuts that stamps with the same concept and is equally beautiful!  The matching dies are a must, and lets you avoid all the tedious fussy cutting.
This fun company is having a birthday bash, and a contest to go with it.  I chose to go with the enamel dots trend, they make the perfect centres for flowers! :)

Anyhow, thanks for stopping by today, hope you are having a great one! :)

2 comments:

Kristie W. said...

Fantastic card! I love how colorful it is :-)

Jeannine H. said...

Gorgeous card, as always. I don't use my stamps enough and this spring, I vow to make better use of the beautiful sets I do have. I checked out Wplus9's website. Really nice stamp sets. Thanks for all your share with us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...